Up-Skill and Get Ready to Launch
With the current uncertainty we are facing, it has hard to know what we can plan for. You may find your self working less hours, or thinking of new ways to reinvigorate your business. We see this as a great time to plan your professional development, upskilling in quieter times to prepare for the recovery that is sure to come in the second half of this year.
Hygiene is a core component of this industry – in fact we cover it extensively in our workshops, training you in practices as required by WHO, the Australian Health organisations and state legislation requirements.
With the current COVID-19 situation, we are monitoring all Government initiatives and directives and adapting our business to follow. At this stage the capacity at which we hold and deliver our classes has not been affected. We have however decided to implement the following initiatives to assure personal safety and exceptional hygiene standards by:
- Holding smaller classes of < 10 participants
- Maintaining a 1 metre social distancing rule.
- Assuring Student fill out our health declaration that would assist us in determining whether that student is fit to attend the classes
- Personal PPE and hand sanitiser available for each student and their work space, which is presented prior to entering the tutorial room.
- Making it mandatory for students to apply hand sanitisation techniques and have their temperature taken, in front of the teaching authority, prior to entering the tutorial room.
- The tutorial room itself is hospital grade disinfected prior to and after students leave the space.
We are in the process of developing an online training forum / virtual class room which will accommodate the current climate and allow students to sit the first 2 tutorials from the comfort of their home. More information on this will be provided at a later date.
Cancellation Policy Changes
With the current changing climate, we have updated our policy such that if the Government declares a full lock down, we will revisit the training requirement and schedule to accommodate newly formed regulations. If we cannot meet the demand and hold appropriate workshops will consider full refund of monies paid on a case by case basis.
Any cancellations made by students without endorsement of implemented Government initiatives and directives will still undergo full forfeit their monies as per the bySTELLA’s cancellation Policy guidelines. Extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration and will be actioned accordingly.
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time by phone or email if you have questions.
Wishing you good health